On Dec 15, 2016, at 11:05 AM, Jacques Latour <jacques.lat...@cira.ca> wrote:
> Where do you delegate homenet to? Advanced DNSSEC validation may check for
> proper delegation?

I think we should ask ICANN to set up an unsecured delegation of .homenet to
the AS112 servers.   In order for names under .homenet to be validated by
DNSSEC, it would be necessary for the validating resolver to have a trust
anchor for any homenet on which it wants to do validation, and a means of
differentiating between homenets so that it doesn’t use the wrong key to
validate.   But that’s out of scope for this discussion: the point of this
discussion is simply to figure out whether we want to do the hard thing or the
easy thing: .homenet or home.arpa.