Hi Denis,
You appear to have perceived events and statements different from how others'
have perceived these.
I don't find this thread accusing Juliusz of bad behavior to be an appropriate
way of addressing your perceptions.
As chair of homenet (your email was sent to homenet and babel), I would
appreciate an opportunity to talk to you directly (by phone / VoIP) to try to
better address your perceptions. I find trying to do this by email very
challenging.
If others share Denis' perceptions, please let the chairs know.
Thx,
Barbara