In Bangkok I gave a talk about what Homenet gets right, what new solutions have
emerged in the market since homenet started, and what is better about those
solutions, as well as what homenet still adds.   I’ve written up a document
that discusses this in a bit more depth, and would appreciate feedback.   It’s
not very long, and should be a pretty easy read—it would be great if we could
start talking about this before the meeting, so that when we get to the meeting
we can have an informed discussion and maybe decide on a way forward if that
seems warranted.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-homenet-review-00
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-homenet-review-00>