From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bear Woodson
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 7:34 AM
To: Horn List
Cc: Horn List
Subject: [Hornlist] The FIRST Memphis Horn List?

    I'm curious. Just what ever happened to the FIRST
Memphis Horn List? No, I don't mean the one in Memphis
Tennessee these days, I mean the one in Ancient Egypt. I'm
thinking that maybe after constantly getting scalded on the
hands and lips, from holding Horns in 130ºF(55ºC) desert
sunshine, they might have disbanded. (Hey, someone's got to
play music to build pyramids by?!?)

    I keep sending E-Mails to the websites of Menes,
Hatshepsut, Seti I, Djoser and other important rulers, but
they never answer back. When I call their Free Phone Number,
all I get is a Camel Washing place.
Can anyone straighten this out for me?

    Bear Woodson
    Composer in Tucson, Arizona, USA

"The 'X-Files' is just a stupid TV Fiction, written by
juvenile, paranoid Humans. I know this, because the Space
Aliens have told me so." - Bear Woodson, (2000)

de