-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bear
Woodson
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 11:34 PM
To: Horn List
Cc: Horn List
Subject: [Hornlist] The FIRST Memphis Horn List?

    I'm curious. Just what ever happened to the
FIRST Memphis Horn List? No, I don't mean the
one in Memphis Tennessee these days, I mean the
one in Ancient Egypt. I'm thinking that maybe after
constantly getting scalded on the hands and lips,
from holding Horns in 130ºF(55ºC) desert sunshine,
they might have disbanded. (Hey, someone's got to
play music to build pyramids by?!?)

    I keep sending E-Mails to the websites of Menes,
Hatshepsut, Seti I, Djoser and other important rulers,
but they never answer back. When I call their Free
Phone Number, all I get is a Camel Washing place.
Can anyone straighten this out for me?

    Bear Woodson
    Composer in Tucson, Arizona, USA

"The 'X-Files' is just a stupid TV Fiction,
written by juvenile, paranoid Humans. I
know this, because the Space Aliens have
told me so." - Bear Woodson, (2000)