That's true, especially for the larger instruments Besson Sovereigns are
very highly respected.

The Denis Wick mouthpieces are very popular - they are deep but I would not
consider the rims to be "sharp like a knife" at all.

The "Denis Wick 4" cornet mouthpiece has saved many a failing young player
from falling into the rubbish bin.

Cheers,

Lawrence

--