My brass galleries has three makers named Riedl. All appear to be out of
business by now.

I tend to doubt that Riedl actually made that ring, as they appear to have
concentrated on trumpets and trombones. In one case Konstantin Riedl of
Nürnberg engraved his name on a Miraphone instrument sold by him.

Who the maker of your bell ring was will be hard to tell. If not Alexander,
then Markneukirchen would be a likely source.

Klaus