Hi Travis - I have better part of 100 horn fabulous octets available on my website:

http://www.vermeulenmusic.com/index.html

Go to the sales section and have fun.

They are the amazing arrangements of Dick Meyer and there are a bunch of them that would be perfect for the ensemble you describe. They are written to sound even more impressive than their difficulty level. Lots of holiday tunes as well.

Enjoy. The PayPal shopping cart is easy to manage as well.

All the best,

Bill

William VerMeulen
International Soloist and Recording Artist
Professor of Horn - Rice University Shepherd School of Music
Principal Horn  - Houston Symphony
President - VerMeulen Music, L.L.C.

5327 Dora St.
Houston, TX 77005-1817

(713) 520-7234
(713) 818-4459 Cellular
vermeu...@rice.edu

Check out vermeulenmusic.com for great products and services for horn players!

------------------------------

message: 3
date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:26:08 -0400
from: Travis Bennett <tbenn...@email.wcu.edu>
subject: [Hornlist] Horn choir pieces?

Dear Listers,

I was greatly surprised to find that I have 18 eager students in my Horn Ch= oir this year! Only 11 of them are music majors, so there is a wide range = of abilities in the group. I'd love to get some recommendations for pieces= that might work well, with some doubling of parts while not getting too mu=
ddy - and nothing too terribly difficult.  Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!
Travis

Dr. Travis Bennett
Assistant Professor of Horn