---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Fabian Selg*

Dear colleagues,

this is a quick reminder of our FOSS4G conference session on 'Collaborative
Mapping in Crisis Response' happening today at 16:00h (CET).

Everyone is invited to join us remotely through the following link:

http://flashmeeting.e2bn.net/fm/5cfaff-19279

The format of the session is a moderated panel and we welcome your input,
comments and questions.
Peter Zeil (Spatial Services Salzburg and current chair of the
International Working Group for Satellite Emergency Mapping) will be our
moderator.
Panelists are Lorant Czaran (UNOOSA), Blake Girardot (HOT-OSM), Simone
Dalmasso (JRC), Lars Wirkus (BICC) and Engelbert Niehaus (University
Koblenz-Landau).

Of course, for all those of you who attend the FOSS4G conference we would
be happy to have you there in person (16.00, Lab1).

Best regards,
Fabian

Fabian Selg
Lecturer & PhD candidate