Thank you Pierre for your opinion, surely I'm not an experienced
contributor for these remote (for me!) countries, and I'm glad to learn
from other mappers, but I'd also like to have a rule for the specific issue
to connect roads around hamlets/villages.
So it would be nice if you all revise/change the following:

*If two or more unclassified/track highways reach a village from
different **directions
and are not connected between, try to connect them:*

*a) if buildings/huts were not too much close one each other: let's
draw **highway(s)
(=residential) inside the village, connecting the external roads*

*b) if not, but there was at least one track near/around the village
linking **the external roads, let's map it.*

*c) if none of the above, let's draw a "logical" road outside the village
tagging **it with highway=road and fixme="confirm (routing issue)" *
*  (I think that the **definition of "highway=road" tag is appropriate for
this context, but **maybe it could be a problem for rendering and/or
routing algorithms: if so **we could tag them with "highway=track"?).*

*The last solution has to be apply only if:*
*- without that junction, routing solution should propose (at least)
several k**ilomet**ers more*
*- the ground as seen from the aerial images seems reasonably travelled by
a **4x4 vehicle*
*- the length of this junction is not so much (usually  less than 100 *
*meters)*

Mail
priva di virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>