Hi John,

We've made a bit of progress regarding mmstats,
https://github.com/OSM-Utilities/JOSM-Scripts-HOT/tree/master/www, latest
working version deployed here: http://bjohas.de/mmstats/www/mmstats.html

We'll make a bit more progress over the next few days, but it does already
pick up when mappers are using tags outside a specified set. It's quite
simple but would have picked up this issue.

It would be great if project owners trialled
http://bjohas.de/mmstats/www/mmstats.html on their project hashtag - we'd
be quite happy to tailor it (where possible given the currently existing
APIs, i.e. red cross / overpass etc).

Bjoern