What is needed is to pick up the coordinates of each tile of each project.

Then pickup the mapper's name from the task manager whether or not they
have completed a tile.

Each day scan all the uploads for unusual tags, discard those who weren't
on the list of HOT mappers, check the coordinates for the project and tile.

Feed that into a list that a validator could check.  Not easy but
technically doable.  Ideally sorted by the number of edits the mapper has
made.

If it picked up suspect tags like living_street in Africa it wouldn't break
my heart.

It is a project that needs managing first to determine the values, it could
even be by project.

Next how to handle the feedback.  If we know the first language of the
mapper can we arrange a validator with the same first language?

If no validator is available should some sort of automated response be
sent?  Especially if it is someone who has just started mapping?

Something for the Ottawa summit perhaps?

Cheerio John