Dear friends,

We have an urgent need to update the mapping in parts of Tonga.

We have updated UAV imagery for about 1/2 of Nuku'lofa island, the
main island in the Tonga group.

This project is to add any missing buildings or otherwise improve the
building footprints. Due to the importance of the project and need to
adjust imagery and make judgements on existing mapping, it is
Experienced mappers only.

https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/4167

We very much need your help if you can contribute to this project please.

Only listed as medium because it is limited to experienced mappers
only, it is actually Urgent.

Special thank you to Nate, Cristiano and the World Bank for capturing
and making the imagery available.

Respectfully,
Blake