From: Blake Girardot [mailto:bgirar...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 6:30 AM
To: hot@openstreetmap.org
Subject: [HOT] Experienced mappers need for Tonga Cyclone Gita project urgent
project

Dear friends,

We have an urgent need to update the mapping in parts of Tonga.

We have updated UAV imagery for about 1/2 of Nuku'lofa island, the main island
in the Tonga group.

This project is to add any missing buildings or otherwise improve the building
footprints. Due to the importance of the project and need to adjust imagery and
make judgements on existing mapping, it is Experienced mappers only.

https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/4167

We very much need your help if you can contribute to this project please.

Only listed as medium because it is limited to experienced mappers only, it is
actually Urgent.

Special thank you to Nate, Cristiano and the World Bank for capturing and
making the imagery available.

Respectfully,
Blake