Husband - <http://funlok.com/index.php/humor/software-engineer-and-his-wife-06062008.h tml> hey dear, I am logged in. Wife - would you like to have some snacks? Husband - hard disk full. Wife - have you brought the saree. Husband - Bad command or file name. Wife - but I told you about it in morning Husband - erroneous syntax, abort, retry, cancel. Wife - hae bhagwan !forget it where's your salary. Husband - file in use, read only, try after some time. Wife - at least give me your credit card, I can do some shopping. Husband - sharing violation, access denied. Wife - I made a mistake in marrying you. Husband - data type mismatch. Wife - you are useless. Husband - by default. Wife - who was there with you in the car this morning? Husband - system unstable press ctrl, alt, del to Reboot. Wife - what is the relation between you & your Receptionist? Husband - the only user with write permission. Wife - what is my value in your life? Husband - unknown virus detected. Wife - do you love me or your computer? Husband - Too many parameters. Wife - I will go to my dad's house. Husband - program performed illegal operation, it will Close. Wife - I will leave you forever. Husband - close all programs and log out for another User. Wife - it is worthless talking to you. Husband - shut down the computer. Wife - I am going Husband - Its now safe to turn off your computer --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ Dear Friends Check your inbox daily + delete your junk emails & keep your inbox empty! Its a friendly Request for all of my group members. ----------------------------------------------------- For More Information: Contact Us : SaGar Hayyat Khan Group Network Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Cell : +92-321-9239099 ----------------------------------------------------- ...........|""""""""""""""""""""""""|\|_ ...........|...HotmailPakistan.....|||"|""\___ ...........|__________________|||_|___|) ...........!(@)'(@)""""**!(@)(@)***!(@)'' -~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*•~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*• Visite: www.hotpaki.net.ms Subscribe mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] send your comments and mail : [email protected] -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
