Use javascript / json to add time stamps when record is opened and / or
finished.  Or perhaps just set a flag in the db when finished using CF.

Then in your sql call ignore those records.

But I think I’m missing some complexity here?

From: houcfug@googlegroups.com <houcfug@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mike G
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 4:48 PM
To: houcfug@googlegroups.com
Subject: [houcfug] Need some discussion

Working solo is tough sometimes, no sounding board for ideas; hoping y'all can
help...

I am working on an app for a call center and my brain is out of ideas.

I am trying to figure out how to make and maintain a queue for calling.

So, I have a caller who has a territory, say zipcode 12345.

Query the database for all of 12345 sort alphabetically and in the morning give
them record 1. Timestamp it.

They make it to the middle of B..

Tomorrow I don't want them starting at A again..now what?

Further, when I import new contacts, I don't want them to have to wait until
they hit Z and start over to see them.

So, ideas on how to build a queue? I am all idea'd out...or over thinking it...

TIA

"Houston ColdFusion Users' Group" group.
to houcfug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:houcfug+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com> .