Hello,

On Aug 22 15:00 Ludovic Gasc wrote (shortened):
> I have printed in the file the result with Firefox, the ps file has
> the same problem that the printed version (see my attachment).
> If I understand the problem, it's a bug into CUPS, isn't it ?

Your attached PostScript file prints well for me
(i.e. with paths and arrows) using openSUSE 10.2 with CUPS 1.2.7
on my LaserJet 1220 (a PostScript/PCL5e printer)
via its internal PostScript interpreter (using "lp -o raw file.ps"),
via the HPLIP PostScript PPD "HP LaserJet 1220 Postscript (recommended)",
via the HPIJS driver PPD "HP LaserJet 1220 Foomatic/hpijs"
and on my Officejet 7210 (a PCL3 "DJGenericVIP" class printer)
via the HPIJS driver PPD "HP OfficeJet 7200 Foomatic/hpijs (recommended)".

I assume it is also no bug in CUPS (at least not in CUPS 1.2.7).

Perhaps it is a bug in your Linux distribution?

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex