A fixed feed would be greatly appreciated!  I confess I don't really
understand RSS very well.  It probably shows.

I was using archive.org for hosting until about half-way through the
production of the audiobook, but then they changed in their uploading
interface (after all these years), and I suddenly couldn't get into my
account anymore.  Getting technical help out of them is like wandering
in the desert, so I decided to put everything on a shared server slice
that I can control.  I redid the entire feed at that time, but I guess
I did it wrong.

BTW, I use Listgarden to generate the feeds.  There's probably a way
to get the <enclosure> tag in there.  I'll look into it for the
future.

-Thanks!