On 01/08/14 02:30, x1101 wrote:
> I can't tell if the issue is on my end or what,  but when I grabbed the
> street candles rss feed all my reader showed was 4 episodes. I've
> manually inspected the feed and it shows all 40 episodes,  but
> pocketcast on Android doesn't see them.  Also, it only reads the mp3 feed.
>
> Thoughts anyone?

Looking at the RSS feeds, both contain the relevant number of <item>
tags but the ogg feed contains no enclosures and the mp3 contains only 4.

The <enclosure> tag is the bit that shows podcatchers where to download
the media - in case I'm not being clear.

Don't be confused by the <link> tags, that's meant to be a permanent
unique ID string for each <item>. These are often URLs but don't have to
be. They will not be used by podcatchers to download anything.

Both feeds seem mis-configured somehow.

Dave