Hi All,

As you know HPR has a long history of providing quality technical
content. Over the years our growth has been organic supported by the
generous donations from the community. Now that podcasting has hit the
mainstream we are been contacted daily by corporations wishing to
sponsor our shows. There has never been a better time to grow the
network and expand into new untapped markets.

To that end I am thrilled to announce the first of our initiatives to
take HPR into the big leagues. As of today we will be partnering with
Audible to bring the best they have to offer to our network. You
couldn't ask for a sponsor that's more aligned with our mission and the
interests of our listeners. Audible is the leading provider of digital
audio books. With over 180,000 audio books and more to choose from,
you're sure to find one that relates to our listeners.
http://www.audibletrial.com/Information.aspx

This is an important moment for HPR as this represents the first step in
monetizing the potential of the platform while still remaining true to
our core values. To ensure the highest standards of corporate
governance, we have instigated "Hacker Public Radio LLC". This body will
oversee the assets and intellectual property of the network going
forward as we transition from the creative commons to the HPR Assignment
License.

Initial projections show an almost linear relationship between listeners
and income. To give an example with 2,500 listeners, pre, mid and post
roll add we could earn an additional $15,112 - $29,737 / year. To this
end we will be incentivizing more popular topics as bringing in new
listeners will increase growth and drive revenue increasing our value to
the share holders.

Which is why I am also thrilled to announce that we will be starting a
revenue sharing scheme for any host where their partnership consistently
exceeds expectations. More information on this can be found here:
http://hackerpublicradio.org/series.php?id=83

As you will hear on today's show, Dave has decided to step away from HPR
 to spend more time with his family. We wish him every success in his
future endeavors.

--
Regards,

Ken Fallon