Well I haven't started planning anything yet, but it's usually just the HPR
Mumble server starting on starting on 2019-12-31T10:00:00Z (December 31,
2019 5:00 am est)

We will stop the recording and the stream as long as there is no one on at
2020-01-01T12:00:00Z (January 1, 2020 7:00 am est) if people are still on
and talking we will keep the stream and the recording going.

The show notes will be at http://honkeymagoo.ddns.net:9001/p/hpr-nye-2019

The only thing I need to figure out is the stream.