No official documentation. I use Icecast on a Pi to broadcast the stream
from a "dummy" Mumble client using the app BUTT. The dummy Mumble client is
an older Dell 2120 netbook with a 1/8" male/male cable looped from the mic
jack to the headphone jack. I'm sure there is another way to pipe the
output back into the input but the cable is very simple. BUTT sends the
Mumble output to Icecast on the Pi.

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 4:05 AM cobra2 via Hpr <hpr@hackerpublicradio.org>
wrote:

> Mmmm black magik and voodoo. Sounds like planning is done.
> My question is answered anyway. I look forward to hearing from you folks!
> Right now looks like I'm going to be able to hop on 08:00-10:00UTC for sure.
>
> What is involved in the process of getting the stream? Do you have that
> documented somewhere?

Kevin Wisher
K.W. Design Computer
Consulting Service