On 2022-09-04 03:42, Jason Dodd wrote:
Perhaps but I think a couple of people have explained it to me. I consider all of my shows a series of my podcast that I make to host on hpr.  Appears I've misunderstood HPR since the TWAT days. That's fine and no hard feelings.  On the contrary I'm glad to have my understanding corrected.

Even back in the TWAT days, hosts produced shows for TWAT(aka HPR) and also produced their own shows for their own podcasts. Dann and Pat posted different shows to TWAT, but also posted to TLLTS. Same is true for Droops who also posted different shows to Infonomicon.

My next show was going to be titled, "That's Dummy ep 01"  Or rather, it still will be just not on hpr :)

If you are doing you're own standalone podcast, we can include one show for promotional purposes

https://hackerpublicradio.org/stuff_you_need_to_know.php#syndication

<quote>

/HPR is founded on the principle of Hackers sharing knowledge. For this reason we are only releasing material created exclusively for HPR. We will continue to promote new podcasts and other creative commons material, but if you wish to have your show promoted, then please contact our sister site //Free Culture Podcasts <https://freeculturepodcasts.org/>//. /

//

/That said, if there is a piece of creative commons content that you would like to promote, then feel free to record a regular show. There you can introduce the content and explain why it is important, providing links to where we can get more information etc., and then include one example episode. /

</quote>