Turns out we're going to be at "Community advocacy" section in prime position in the main exhibition area of the K building level 1 at #FOSDEM. It's by far the most popular area as it is at the entrance to the organization team office, and the cloak room.

I know from experience, it gets absolutely nuts busy there during the event, and it's non stop for the entire weekend. So if you are a HPR contributor, or a #FreeCulture podcaster going to FOSDEM then please help us out at the stand.

Can you also reach out to other Podcast to see if they would clarify their license to release it under #CreativeCommons, as the exposure in the FLOSS tech community is massive from this event.

If anyone has stickers that they want us to had out, then please send them to me this week.

--
Regards,

Ken Fallon (PA7KEN,G5KEN)
https://kenfallon.com