Note
----
This recording will take place on the weekend of FOSDEM 2023. Ken will be in Brussels, but I (Dave) will not. I'll be running the show and Ken will be trying to join from what is likely to be a very busy stand in Brussels!

Here's the usual notification...

All HPR listeners are welcome to join in, but we ask that you listen to all the shows in January before you do so.

Occasionally, due to local factors, we might need to change the time, or even the date, without warning. If you're planning on joining in it might be a good idea to let us know in advance - email ad...@hackerpublicradio.org. Then we can contact you with the new schedule in the rare event that we have to make a change.

The notes for the recording are an extended version of the show notes. These extended elements are removed before the show is made fully available on the HPR site (and on archive.org). Comments which might have been missed in the last recording will be marked in red. Comments which would normally be in this month, but which were read out in the last show are marked in green. Comments made in the past month to older shows will be displayed in full (so they are easier to read).

Look here for the notes for this recording: https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=3786

   Start and end times:    15:00 (UTC) and 17:00 (UTC)
   Mumble server:          chatter.skyehaven.net
   Port:                   64738
   Room:                   HPR

Refer to https://hackerpublicradio.org/recording.php for how to use Mumble.

There is an iCal file on the HPR site that you can load into a compatible calendar which will remind you of the next 12 upcoming recording dates. Access it from https://hackerpublicradio.org/HPR_Community_News_schedule.ics

See below for start and end times in various international timezones.

America/Chicago
Start: 09:00  Sat, Feb 04 2023
End:   11:00  Sat, Feb 04 2023

America/Los_Angeles