Hi Maryam,

thanks for your interest.

I would recommend that for a first step, you should try to build hpx and
Phylanx on your local machine, to get some feeling for how to do this.

We assume that hpx or blaze is not installed at all and it should be shipped
with the python package. This makes the project so challenging. Because it is
not easy to ship C++ dependencies using pip.

I like to ask you to join our irc channel, to start the discussion there.

So you could start to prepare the proposal soonish.

Best,

Patrick

--
Patrick Diehl
Center for Computation and Technology

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.