Hi,
I'm a student in physics engineering at École Polytechnique de
Montréal. I finish my bachelor degree this year.
Next year I intend to start a master's degree in Machine learning
applied to finite element methods. I'm currently interested in the
Google summer of code project "Applying Machine Learning Techniques on
HPX Parallel Algorithms". I see this project as an opportunity to
practice machine learning in preparation for my master's degree. Since
my programming background has mostly been about numerical physics
using Matlab and Python, I have limited knowledge of c++ and
parallelization. If any of you would like to give me advice or simply
discuss with me you can join me by my email or with irc on #ste||ar
(my nickname is galabc).
Thank you very much.
Gabriel.