You can join the IRC Channel. The members of the community are active there
and you can ask all your doubts. You can use the following link and enter a
nickname of your choice. Then you enter the Channel name which is #ste||ar.
You don't have to click on Auth to services.
https://webchat.freenode.net/

Shantam Agarwal
Final Year Undergraduate Student (B.Tech)
Computer Engineering Department
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology, Surat
+91-7624020064
Mail To:- shantamagarwa...@gmail.com
               u14co...@coed.svnit.ac.in