Hi,
Did you already approach me on IRC? I answered some questions there
already. If you haven't read them, I'll be happy to forward them again.

Please also use the public mailing list, so others can chime in and your
fellow students are aware of what's being discussed.

Am 17.02.2018 9:46 vorm. schrieb "ASHUTOSH KUMAR JATAV (B16CS004)" <