Hi Ray,

If you refer to the published paper, you could get more information.
Generally talking, this project uses compiler and runtime system to gather
both static and dynamic information to set HPX algorithm parameters such as
chunk sizes efficiently. Static information are gathered by a compiler,
which we used clang and we developed a new class for clang for this
purpose. Dynamic information are gathered by new HPX policies that we
developed for this purpose. You can look at the example in HPXML in HPX
GitHub.

Thanks,
Zahra

On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 9:04 AM 김규래 <msc...@naver.com> wrote:

> Hi Adrian,
>
> Thanks for clarifying.
>
> I think I pretty much get the picture.
>

> Looking forward to get in touch with Patrick in IRC within this week.
>

> Thanks everyone.
>

> msca8h at naver dot com
>
> msca8h at sogang dot ac dot kr
>
> Ray Kim

Best Regards, Zahra Khatami | PhD Student Center for Computation &
Technology (CCT) School of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
Louisiana State University 2027 Digital Media Center (DMC) Baton Rouge, LA
70803