Hey Aditya,

I'm forwarding this to our mailing list for others to be able to chime in.

To begin with, I would suggest you to build HPX and play around with the
examples. Try writing basic applications using HPX to get an idea of HPX
functions and its usage.
Once confident, you can try contributing to HPX. A simple way to contribute
is to look into the current open issues (
https://github.com/stellAR-GROUP/hpx/issues). You are encouraged to ask
questions / doubts on the IRC channel (*#**ste||ar* on Freenode) if you
find yourself stuck somewhere.

Cheers!
Nikunj Gupta