Position: UX Designer Consultant - MUST HAVE WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Location : NYC
LOCAL TO NYC
MUST PROVIDE A PORTFOLIO
Location(s): NYC - MUST BE LOCAL NOW!
Must successfully complete background check if selected for project
- IT - 8+ years of experience in interaction design, with focus on a
- Proven ability to act as a leader in communicating conceptual ideas
and design rationale, all within a user-centered design process.
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively in a cross-functional
product development team, and present ideas and designs effectively.
- Experience building *wireframes in AXURE or Microsoft Visio*
- *Experience working with large-scale web products Financial
applications specifically in wealth management*
- *Experience in Rich Internet Application UI design - HTML5, CSS3*
- Experience facilitating usability testing and user research
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage work load, and meet
critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Must be an effective problem solver. Comes up with creative solutions
and considers many alternative solutions to each problem.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good
- PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT UX DESIGNERS UNLESS THEY ARE LOCAL TO NYC AND
HAVE SOLID EXPERIENCE WITH WEALTH MANAGEMENT APPLICATIONS
- Deliver design of user interfaces and information architecture using
participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational
studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of
- Regularly research and identify new opportunities to differentiate
wealth management offerings from its competitors
- Work independently with business users to help reach consensus on
overall design strategies
- Work with business analysts and developers to communicate the
requirements and apply project management skills to ensure projects are
completed on time
- Architect the information flow to create detailed wire frames and
screen designs using Axure or HTML
- Build interactive prototypes using HTML to demonstrate that represent
both the visual identity and interaction model required to test and evolve
products for user and internal testing
- Perform heuristic site evaluations and competitive site analysis
- Create and revise information architecture documents including but not
limited to; site maps, user profiles, user scenarios, use cases,
wireframes, content matrices, flow diagrams/process maps, and detailed user
- Facilitate usability testing with internal and external users
*Thanks & Regards…*
*Business Development Manager*
*Email : r...@systematix-software.com <r...@systematix-software.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send an email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/hrccpl.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.