> Is there any way of generating stats of what users are searching for?
> I assume just the standard web logs. Does anyone suggest anything that is very good
>at
> not just stats but a clear picture of what users are doing.

It's fairly trivial to either implement a wrapper that logs each
search request (there's a few Perl wrappers out there so modifying
one would be easy if you know some Perl) or just hack the C source
to log the search term.

If you're at all familiar with Perl or can dig your way through
the C source it should take about 10 minutes to add file/db logging.

Jim
--
Jim Serio - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Producer, World of Coasters