> Is there any way of generating stats of what users are searching for?
> I assume just the standard web logs. Does anyone suggest anything that is very good
>at
> not just stats but a clear picture of what users are doing.

If you're not Perl/C savy, then another easy solution (since htdig
uses GET for it's requests) is to use a log analyzer such as
Analog to analyze your server logs. Then look at the referrers
(which will also include your site and look at the longer URLs
which should have the search terms). You could also run the
analog's output through Report Magic (the URL escapes me but search
for Report Magic) and it will pick apart the URL and search terms for you
and place them in a "Search Criteria" section.

Both of these probably aren't as accurate as direct logging though.

Jim
--
Jim Serio - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Producer, World of Coasters