I've been working on a program to access the TOS from Flickr
(http://www.flickr.com/services/api/tos/), but to get to it, you have to log
in with a valid Yahoo account.

I thought this should be pretty easy to do with HTTPClient, but what I'm
finding out is that you are redirected several times (eventually to the
Yahoo login page) and that on the login form there are several hidden fields
you would need to include in order to authenticate.  I see how one might
post that but what I'm finding difficult is how to get a handle on the page
you're ultimately redirected to.

Does anyone know of a concise way to use HTTPClient to get past the Yahoo
login screen?

Thanks!