I've been using LiveHTTPHeaders/Wireshark to analyze it.  I see 3 redirects.
This part works fine for HTTPClient.  The problem is posting the resulting
Yahoo login form.  There's a bunch of hidden fields with GUIDs and it has a
hash function onSubmit() of the form.  It seems like I'd need to hack their
form in order to passthru the login page.

Anybody attempt this?