From: Yossi Tamari [mailto:yo...@yossi.at]
Sent: mercredi 7 février 2018 17:57
To: 'HttpClient User Discussion' <httpclient-users@hc.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Question about HttP Core

Hi Francois,

I believe the problem is that the implementation of awaitTermination in Java
requires that the amount of time in *nanoseconds* is no more than
Long.MAX_VALUE. This has nothing to do with HC.
To get the maximum possible delay, just do
server.awaitTermination(Long.MAX_VALUE, TimeUnit.NANOSECONDS); (This gives you
close to 300 years, I hope that's enough...)

        Yossi.

of
> code are not working.
> Basically, I have:
>
> SocketConfig socketConfig = SocketConfig.custom()
>     .setSoTimeout(15000)
>     .setTcpNoDelay(true)
>     .build();
>
> final HttpServer server = ServerBootstrap.bootstrap()
>     .setListenerPort(80)
>     .setServerInfo("My Server/1.1")
>     .setSocketConfig(socketConfig)
>     .setExceptionLogger(new StdErrorExceptionLogger())
>     .registerHandler("/myurl", new MyURLHandler())
>     .create();
>

> try {
>   server.start();
>   server.awaitTermination(Long.MAX_VALUE, TimeUnit.DAYS);
>   System.out.println("Simple HTTP server using Http Core started.
> Waiting
for
> request ..."); } catch (IOException | InterruptedException e) {
>   e.printStackTrace();
> }
>
> Runtime.getRuntime().addShutdownHook(new Thread() {
>   @Override
>   public void run() {
>     server.shutdown(5, TimeUnit.SECONDS);
>   }
> });
>
> If I keep server.awaitTermination(Long.MAX_VALUE, TimeUnit.DAYS);, I
> never saw  Simple HTTP server using Http Core started. Waiting for request ...
> message.
> Do you know why ?
>
> Best Regards.
> ________________________________
> This message and any attachments are intended solely for the
> addressees
and
> may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use or
> disclosure,
either
> whole or partial, is prohibited.
> E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable
> for
the
> message if altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended
recipient of
> this message, please delete it and notify the sender.
> Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this
> transmission
free