On Wed, 2018-02-07 at 17:07 +0000, COURTAULT Francois wrote:
> Hello Yossi,
>
> Change to: server.awaitTermination(Long.MAX_VALUE,
> TimeUnit.NANOSECONDS);
> But never see "Simple HTTP server using Http Core started. Waiting
> for request ..." message unfortunately :-(

Why do you expect to see those lines in the first place?

---
server.start();
server.awaitTermination(Long.MAX_VALUE, TimeUnit.DAYS);
System.out.println("...
---

What that basically means is that the server starts and blocks in
#awaitTermination method until one two conditions takes place: the
server terminates or 2'147'483'647 days elapse. Only then the
System.out.println would be executed. You might not want to wait that
long and re-structure your application logic instead.

Oleg

PS: HttpCore does not have a separate user list. One should post
questions regarding HttpCore either to this list or the developer list.