Hi
My name is Paweł. I'm an author of the library for easy mocking HttpClient
( https://github.com/PawelAdamski/HttpClientMock ). I would like to ask
about your opinion wherever it would be a good idea to include it as an
official library for testing code using HttpClient?
I see that a lot of other libraries and frameworks already do that. For
example, every Spring project has an additional component that helps to
write test code (e.g. @WebMvcTest, @DataJpaTest, @SpringBootTest).

My project has an API similar to the Mockito. First, you have to set up how
the HttpClient should behave, and then you can replay that behavior. There
is also a possibility to verify if calls have been really made.

If you think it is worth making my project an official mocking library for
HttpClient, I would appreciate all information about the next steps I
should take to make it happen.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Paweł Adamski

Regards
Paweł Adamski