** Changed in: hugin
    Milestone: None => 2011.0rc1

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Hugin
Developers, which is subscribed to Hugin.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/723661

Title:
  Hugin 2010.4.0 deinstallation also deletes files it didn't install

Status in Hugin - Panorama Tools GUI:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Affects 2010.4.0 released December 2010 Windows distribution

  I have added old binaries in %ProgramFiles%\Hugin\bin070\ and
  autopano-sift-c.exe in %ProgramFiles%\Hugin\bin\.

  After deinstallation the additional directories are gone - together
  with %ProgramFiles%\Hugin\ itself.

  Don't know if this is bug or feature. I, however, would appreciate it
  if Hugin wouldn't silently delete files it didn't copy during
  installation time but rather show a notice that not all files were
  deleted.

  On a sidenote: Updating Hugin 0.7.0 with 2010.4.0 results in two
  deinstallation entries in Start/Settings/Add or Remove Software but
  overwritten binaries in %ProgramFiles%\Hugin\.