kevin píše v Po 27. 04. 2009 v 08:20 -0700:
> Ok, looks like I've solved my problem and maybe it the same one Milan
> has been having.  While pulling down the revisions for testing I
> realized from Seb's command (svn up -r 3736) that whenever I have
> updated my hugin SVN version I've always used 'svn co' and not 'svn
> up'.  So I tried pulling a new copy into a clean directory and when I
> tested that it worked fine, no seg fault.

That's not my case - I use a script for automated compilation of SVN
version with a clean install of Ubuntu in a virtual machine (VirtualBox
now, KVM/Qemu few months ago)

The script is here
http://www.milan-knizek.net/files/scripts/hugin/make_hugin_9.04.sh
but I do not think there is anything special, it just takes care about
dependencies and creates a deb package for my own use.

regards,
Milan



Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz
http://www.milan-knizek.net - about linux and photography


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to