Seb Perez-D píše v Ne 26. 04. 2009 v 16:55 +0200:
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 16:40, kevin <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Well now both panos are seg faulting.  I added some controls point,
> > did some optimizations and then went back to the photometric
> > optimization and it's seg faults every time.
> [...]
> >
> > This is using the same pto files, only difference is the version of
> > hugin.
> 
> Has the pto file been posted somewhere?
> 
I have uploaded the project files (images + pto + mk) to a temporary
directory on my website:

http://www.milan-knizek.net/files/tmp/hugin_segfault.tar.gz

I will recompile hugin with debugging symbols in Ubuntu 9.04 and let all
know (however, last time I did so, hugin worked perfectly, just very
slowly...).

Thanks for testing and regards,

Milan Knizek
knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz
http://www.milan-knizek.net - about linux and photography


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to