On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 04:01:13PM -0700, grow wrote:

> Roger,
> (I will now display my naivety about the development process.)
>
> This seemed like you have got to the underlying bug.
> Do we need to do something else to get this fix into the next Hugin
> release?  Does it need to be formally entered in the bug tracker ... I
> vaguely remember Harry - I think it was - logging a bug when this
> first came up  ... or will someone appropriate have noticed and just
> incorporated it?

I have the impression that emblend is just another open source tool
that belongs in the hugin package. Or should I say just a tool that
hugin depends on.  I googled for enblend home page, and got sent
somewhere that had a bug tracker link. I submitted the bug and fix
there.

I got a reply from a guy named Chris who CC'ed Harry and Yuv. He said
he included the patch, and that he ported it to the source of the next
major release which is going to be 4.0. (I submitted the patch against
3.22)

Anyway, Chris said that he couldn't reproduce the bug even with the
two village hotel images that I published. So I replied with some
possible causes for that (- not the right options - his slist
implementation not having the same behaviour - his enblend not
generating the two-item "snake"). I haven't had a reply (yet).

So I think I've got it nailed.

        Roger.

--
** r.e.wo...@bitwizard.nl ** http://www.BitWizard.nl/ ** +31-15-2600998 **
**    Delftechpark 26 2628 XH  Delft, The Netherlands. KVK: 27239233    **