Specifically for the Ubuntu install a compilation of responses to return
messages.

OpenGL/gl.h, etc are for MacOSx binaries in the same way that windows.h
is for windows binaries.  Ubuntu uses GL/gl.h.  This info is refrenced
here:

The Ubuntu build FAQ does not require freeglut* as a dependency during
build, as I suspect aptitude is taking care of it (however I do install
all the dependencies for the entire page [FreePV] at once before
building and now realize I'll need to step through each build
independently), pulling it in from another dependency for enblend,
specifically libglut3-dev

libboost-filesystem-dev was specifically needed to quiet the error
messages and for the enblend build to find boost.

On a side note, I located the option to pull in dependencies for each
*.deb in one of the CMake files (Hugin iirc).

There are inconsistencies in the CMAKE files that appear should have
been uniform for each one.  I'll address that in a separate e-mail.

In short, I'm only dealing with Ubuntu install, specifically the latest
release of ubuntu (which in this case is 10.04) as well as the latest
trunk for each binary (enblend, hugin, etc.).