It appears there is a problem.  It's looking for those packages
specifically by number when trying to install.

u...@ubuntu:~/src/hugin/hugin.build$ sudo dpkg -i
hugin-2010.3.0-Linux.deb
(Reading database ... 195430 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace hugin 2010.3.0 (using hugin-2010.3.0-Linux.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement hugin ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of hugin:
hugin depends on libpost2c2; however:
  Package libpost2c2 is not installed.
hugin depends on libglew (>= 1.5); however:
  Package libglew is not installed.
hugin depends on libboost-filesystem (>= 1.38.0); however:
  Package libboost-filesystem is not installed.
dpkg: error processing hugin (--install):
Processing triggers for man-db ...
hugin
u...@ubuntu:~/src/hugin/hugin.build$ sudo aptitude search libpost2c2
libglew libboost-filesystem
i   libboost-filesystem-dev
- filesystem operations in C++ (default
version)
i A libboost-filesystem1.40-dev
- filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories,
etc) in C++
i A libboost-filesystem1.40.0
- filesystem operations (portable paths, iteration over directories,
etc) in C++
v   libglew-dev
-

i A libglew1.5
- The OpenGL Extension Wrangler - runtime
environment
i   libglew1.5-dev
- The OpenGL Extension Wrangler - development
environment
v   libglewmx-dev
-

p   libglewmx1.5
- The OpenGL Extension Wrangler - runtime
environment
p   libglewmx1.5-dev