I'm getting ready to build this afternoon.  Where are we at for CMake?
Questions are ...

1. Does CMake determine the min dependency, and can evaluate and confirm
the correct one without hardsetting version numbers for the
dependencies?

2. Can -DCPACK ... RPM=on be turned off by default?  This would
alleviate a lot of cruft from the build instructions

3. While I'm only concerned about Ubuntu, because it is a *.deb package,
are debain requirements being set up correctly?

4. How do these changes affect other distro packaging systems, such as
RPM, etc.

Dale