On September 25, 2010 02:10:43 pm Jim Watters wrote:
> I am attempting to build the default branch and getting CMake Error
> Boost not found.  Maybe wrong version.  Hugin requires at least version
> 1.34 What do I need to do?  I am a windows user working on Ubuntu and I am
> new at using Mercurial.

A couple of new dependencies have been added to the default branch with the
merge of two GSoC projects.  Most likely you don't have those dependencies on
your box.

You can see them in the history of the build document [0].

If you are not interested in details and just want to brute-force your build
to work, just `sudo apt-get install` *all* dependencies as listed in the
latest version of the document.  Trying to install a package that is already
installed is harmless (the package manager takes care of that).

Should the list on the build document not be up to date, `apt-cache search` is
your friend.  Look for a significant string of what is not found in the output
of CMake and plug it into apt-cache search.

Yuv

[0]
http://wiki.panotools.org/wiki/index.php?title=Hugin_Compiling_Ubuntu&diff=12640&oldid=12631