Yuval Levy <goo...@levy.ch> wrote:
> On November 27, 2010 10:19:39 am Andreas Metzler wrote:
[...]
>> PS: I intend to upload 2010.4.0 beta1 to debian/experimental tomorrow.
>> Works-for-me packaging is already in git
>> git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-phototools/hugin.git but I wanted to push
>> some minor changes in 2010.2.0+dfsg~rc2-2 fo the mirrors first.

> thanks.  I did some work based on your previous package. currently I am stuck
> with the following error:

> dpkg-shlibdeps: error: no dependency information found for /usr/lib/libGL.so.1

I am not sure but this might be caused by building on a system
with non-free graphic drivers (nvidia or MTI/AMD's fglrx) whose
packaging leaves something to be desired.

[...]
> and I have a few questions for you:
> * why PTBatcher not in hugin-tools? unlike nona/nona_gui?

metz...@argenau:/tmp/HUGIN$ env -u DISPLAY PTBatcher
Error: Unable to initialize gtk, is DISPLAY set properly?

> * does PTBatcher need an entry in hugin.menu? or should it be PTBatcher.menu?

I have just added a menu item for PTBatcherGUI.

> * is overrides/hugin-tools still necessary now that the private libraries are
> in /usr/lib/hugin/ ?
[...]

That is already fixed in GIT.

cu andreas