Hugin 2010.4.0 is the version that I am using.  When I do an operation
(e.g. Assistant/Align, or Images/CreateControlPoints),  A log screen
opens up.  I have an 8 Cpu system so the work really flies past this
window.  Then the script finishes and the window closes.   Blip....its
gone.  It went by too fast to see.  None of the standard text to
screen tricks (PauseBreak,  <Ctrl>C,  etc.) seem to be able to top
it.  I have wandered around the menus to see if I could 'View' a log
or some such option.
Sooooo....  where is this log put and can I inspect it after I have
done some operation???

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to