Dear Frank

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 18:45, Frank '76 <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hugin 2010.4.0 is the version that I am using.  When I do an operation
> (e.g. Assistant/Align, or Images/CreateControlPoints),  A log screen
> opens up.  I have an 8 Cpu system so the work really flies past this
> window.  Then the script finishes and the window closes.   Blip....its

[snip]

> Sooooo....  where is this log put and can I inspect it after I have
> done some operation???

On windows I can actually copy-paste from the log window. If I look in
my TEMP-folder, I see a make...bat-File there, which contains the call
to the involved programs. Maybe if you run this in your commandline
(what system are you on?) your PauseBreak and <Ctrl>+C-tricks do
work...

Sorry to be so unspecific, but maybe others can chime in here.

Habi

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to